- Perimeter Sole-Cavity Weighting redistributes weight to selected areas around the perimeter of the club, giving you added weight behind a Progressive Thickness club face for a more explosive rebound effect on impact for remarkable distance.
- Enhanced Forward-Back Weighting adds more weight to the front and back of the club head increasing energy transfer during your swing for more consistent tempo and larger sweet spot for more forgiveness and longer drives.
- Low Profile Club Head Design with expanded sweet spot from heel-to-toe provides a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) for increased forgiveness producing longer straighter shots from the fairway or deep rough.
- Wide Camber Sole glides through any lie, promoting solid contact and a low deep center of gravity (COG) that makes it easy to get the ball up and out of the rough or fairway bunker.
- Part Iron-Part Wood Design combines fairway wood distance with the control and accuracy of an iron.
- Warrior 3.1 Tour Series graphite shaft or Warrior Synchronized Gold step-less steel shaft, frequency matched and balanced for a more consistent flex throughout the set.