- Extraordinary Mass-Transfer Technology (EMT) pulls weight away from the club face and redistributes it to selected areas around the perimeter of the club head providing dynamic speed and remarkable distance.
- Maximum Cone-Shape Technology (MCT) pushes center of gravity (COG) to its limit producing a higher rebound effect for extreme velocity and trajectory.
- Low profile club head design with expanded sweet spot from heel-to-toe provides a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) for increased forgiveness producing longer straighter shots from the fairway or deep rough.
- Progressive Face Thickness Technology (PFT) provides maximum Co-efficiency of Restitution (COR) for barely legal distance according to USGA rules.
- Comes equipped with a Warrior Professional Series Long Drive Shaft made by Harrison, providing consistent flex, stability, and exceptional club head speed.
|#1||10°(standard) / 9°(distance)|
What a great deal I made getting these clubs
“I have complete set of clubs and love them better than the Taylormade clubs I got rid of. I also lowered my game by 7 strokes using the new Warrior clubs, what a great deal I made getting these clubs
Thanks for a fine set of golf equipment!
I’m one of your old customers, having played with Warrior Clubs now for 6 plus years. I just shot my age with a full complement of Warrior Custom Golf equipment, specifically the Tomahawk series. Now 71 years old, I’ve played the game for nearly 60 years and currently hold a 9 handicap. But today I broke par 72 for the first time since 2002 with a 33/38 for a 71 to shoot my age at the Osprey Cove Golf Club in St. Marys, GA! Thanks for a fine set of golf equipment!
I noticed the ball went farther and straighter
From the first time I used them at the driving range, I noticed the ball went farther and straighter. When I play a round, I’m consistently in the fairway and spend less time in the rough. Great product! Thanks Warrior Golf!
Best buy I have ever made in golf equipment
I am sorry I waited so long to get a custom set of woods. When I used the new woods I felt I had gone back about 20 years. These are the best buy I have ever made in golf equipment.
Good feel, easy to handle
Good feel, easy to handle and was able to get more distance than my old set of woods.
Great feel – improved my game by two strokes.
I really liked the feeling of the fairway wood
I really liked the feeling of the fairway wood. Feels really heavy in the head, gets the ball up fast.
Best golf clubs I’ve ever had.
Best golf clubs I've ever had.
I loved the 3 wood
I loved the 3 wood and it felt better than my old club. I was more confident hitting it.
5 wood felt the best
5 wood felt the best and was the most accurate.
My current clubs are the Warrior fairway
My current clubs are the Warrior fairway set 3-PW and I can’t imagine anything else.
Never could hit fairway woods until now
Never could hit fairway woods until now. Both clubs are very forgiving.