- Extraordinary Mass-Transfer Technology (EMT) pulls weight away from the club face and redistributes it to selected areas around the perimeter of the club head providing dynamic speed and remarkable distance.
- Part iron, part wood, combines fairway wood distance with the control and accuracy of an iron.
- Low profile club head design with expanded sweet spot from heel-to-toe provides a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) for increased forgiveness producing longer straighter shots from the fairway or deep rough.
- Progressive Face Thickness Technology (PFT) provides maximum Co-efficiency of Restitution (COR) for barely legal distance according to USGA rules.
- Comes equipped with a frequency matched and balanced Warrior 3.1 Tour Series graphite shaft or Warrior Synchronized Gold Step-less steel shaft for a more consistent flex through out the set.
I cant say enough about how much I like my Tomahawk 3 Hybrid
I cant say enough about how much I like my Tomahawk 3 Hybrid, it is easy to hit and I get 175 to 180 yds distance with great ball flight. Club just fells good in my hands with great weight and balance. I would recommend this club to anyone who is looking for a good hybrid club.
What a great deal I made getting these clubs
“I have complete set of clubs and love them better than the Taylormade clubs I got rid of. I also lowered my game by 7 strokes using the new Warrior clubs, what a great deal I made getting these clubs
Thanks for a fine set of golf equipment!
I’m one of your old customers, having played with Warrior Clubs now for 6 plus years. I just shot my age with a full complement of Warrior Custom Golf equipment, specifically the Tomahawk series. Now 71 years old, I’ve played the game for nearly 60 years and currently hold a 9 handicap. But today I broke par 72 for the first time since 2002 with a 33/38 for a 71 to shoot my age at the Osprey Cove Golf Club in St. Marys, GA! Thanks for a fine set of golf equipment!
Feels good to be able to hit greens from 170-180 yds out.
Never owned hybrids before. Feels good to be able to hit greens from 170-180 yds out.
I gained about 20yds with driver
I gained about 20 yards with driver and much better accuracy with all four woods. The hybrid iron has not been used much, but I do like it.
I noticed the ball went farther and straighter
From the first time I used them at the driving range, I noticed the ball went farther and straighter. When I play a round, I’m consistently in the fairway and spend less time in the rough. Great product! Thanks Warrior Golf!
The design technology and performance of my hybrid clubs are awesome!
What can I say? The design technology and performance of my hybrid clubs are awesome! Their overall feel in contributing to the accuracy and distance have immensely improved my game, which makes it all worthwhile.
Great feel – improved my game by two strokes.
Best golf clubs I’ve ever had.
Best golf clubs I've ever had.
Love the driver!
Love the driver! I didn’t use fairways very much, but used the 3 hybrid very well.
These clubs felt great
I golf for fun with my husband. These clubs felt great. They were lightweight and easy to swing.
Better Hybrid and Putter
The hybrid and putter were on par with my current Calloway hybrid and Taylormade putter.